For additional on line help……. Check this page out: Educational links
To keep our students safe, ALL volunteers are required to be fingerprinted and have a background check.
Parents need to pick up a volunteer form from the front office and get it signed by a secretary to take to the District Office.
The District Office has a new LiveScan fingerprint machine has been installed and District office staff will be available to fingerprint on Tuesdays from 2:30 until 4:30 PM, on Thursdays from 8:30 until 10:30 AM, and at other times by appointment only. If you need to schedule an appointment to be fingerprinted, please contact the District Office 435-781-3100.
Ideas for Parents to help their students
- Read to and with your child every day.
- Check homework every night.
- Discuss your child’s progress with the teacher.
- Vote in school board elections.
- Help your school to set challenging academic standards
- Limit TV viewing on school nights.
- Become an advocate for better education in your community and state.
- It can be as simple as asking your child, "How was school today?" and then talk about it.